Kwanchai Moriya
United States
Monrovia
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
be sure to check out a brand new map that MoonSylver and i put together. it features a church and a graveyard and a few other neat things. it's in the FILES section. and while i'm jabbering away, i'm thinking of ideas for another zombie plague map, so if anyone has any bright ideas for one, let me know. i think i'm gonna try to crank out one more map before taking a break for awhile and enjoying the maps made so far. ~kwanchai
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
This is fantastic work like usual. Based just on your maps I really want to play this game with my gaming buddies. Glad to see you used stuff from the Dundjinni site. I used to be the Webmaster there and there are many great artists on that site.

As for new ideas, maybe a store which could be interesting with isles to dodge zombies if they get inside. Or Police station. Would be interesting to do a series of joined maps or a downtown street map with several small stores.

Keep up the great work!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kwanchai, was wondering if you'd consider making the maps available as full image JPG's. I'd like to print them on a large format printer and laminate them. Makes it easier to play on and no pesky section lines.

Thanks again for great mapwork!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kwanchai Moriya
United States
Monrovia
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i can definately do that. if you can drop me an email at kwanchai13@hotmail.com i can send you one right away, as it takes several days for a new file to get approved on BGG. i post the PDF files because i think most people don't have access to large format printers. and they have to resort to regular old crappy printers, like i so often do. i envy you, scott =) but if anyone wants a full scan, just email me. i'd be glad to send you one. ~kwanchai

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also had another idea. What about a military base or science base. Maybe have special rules for air ducts and security doors. Could be interesting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.