• [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
You'll have to ask Schmidt Spiel about that. It's up to them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fritz Richard K.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to see a german edition of Climate.
As well as a german version of Flight!
So... pleeeaase, Schmidt Spiele, tackle this! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
I doubt they monitor this website, but maybe...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bornschein
Germany
Frankfurt
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When I was buying Evolution last year, I decided for the English version. It has way more better quality, not only for the cards. And I doubted that there will be any expansion coming in German language.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From my last email with Schmidt:

DomCrap wrote:
Do you think you will publish CLIMATE or FLIGHT?

It depends on the success of Evolution. If we only sell 10.000 copies I think it makes no sence to print 3.000 expansions. But we believe in Evolution. That’s the reason why we want to push the game with Evolution The Beginning. And if that works, I think we want to do Flight or Climate.

DomCrap wrote:
How many copies of Evolution: The Beginning have been printed?
DomCrap wrote:
How is Evolution: The Beginning being received?

We have to wait for the first reviews. But the people who played it in Essen like the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fritz Richard K.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So... we can only hope that many of our german fellow players grab at a copy of your nice game as well
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.