Subject: Non-kickstarter Pre-orders! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alexandra M
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

So I ordered Evolution Climate (Conversion Kit) on May 28th, which is supposed to come with the kickstarter bonuses too. I was just wondering if anyone knew if mine will ship out with everyone else's because of when I ordered it, and I can expect it in the next few weeks!

(Hey Dom, I always see you lurking here... I bet you know! )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know the answer... but I know who to ask! I'm sick today and working from home, so I'll send this link to Jonathan so he can answer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan D'Angelo
United States
Wheaton
Maryland (MD)
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since you preordered early enough to get the promo items, we managed to sneak you into the same shipment group as the kickstarter backers. The games for the US and Canada are being received this weekend. Processing the large number of shipments takes a couple of days, but I think it's safe to say that games will start shipping in around one week. You should also receive a tracking number when it goes out so you can follow it on the last leg of its journey to you.

- Jonathan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris in Kansai
Japan
Otsu
Shiga
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any idea when kickstarter copies will arrive in Japan?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
An update was posted on Kickstarter today. It says you should get it before November 7th.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris in Kansai
Japan
Otsu
Shiga
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandra M
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
futurejonathan wrote:
Since you preordered early enough to get the promo items, we managed to sneak you into the same shipment group as the kickstarter backers. The games for the US and Canada are being received this weekend. Processing the large number of shipments takes a couple of days, but I think it's safe to say that games will start shipping in around one week. You should also receive a tracking number when it goes out so you can follow it on the last leg of its journey to you.

- Jonathan

Thanks so much! Good news abounds! And thanks dominic for passing it along

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mish Ka
Australia
flag msg tools
Hi, we preordered the game on the 15th of July. At the time the kickstarter exclusive offers were still being listed as available with the preorder on the KS website, but I'm not sure if they were still up on the NSG website. When can we reasonably expect to receive our copy in Australia? I wasn't aware that pre-orders were being shipped separately. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RSKay wrote:
Hi, we preordered the game on the 15th of July. At the time the kickstarter exclusive offers were still being listed as available with the preorder on the KS website, but I'm not sure if they were still up on the NSG website. When can we reasonably expect to receive our copy in Australia? I wasn't aware that pre-orders were being shipped separately. Thanks!

The best place to ask a question like this is on the "Contact Us" tab on our website. That sends an email to the employee who does our customer service. Thanks!

www.NorthStarGames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.