$30.00
John Hathorn
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
...but then again, so is Hillary Clinton.

Evan McMullin - 31%
Donald Trump - 27%
Hillary Clinton - 24%

The margin of error for the poll was 3.6%
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
McMullin, a Mormon businessman who was formerly a CIA operative, had been climbing in recent Utah polls as Trump struggled in the state.


IT'S RIGGED!!!!!

I've said too much!!!! uurrghhh...........
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyOffice wrote:
...but then again, so is Hillary Clinton.

Evan McMullin - 31%
Donald Trump - 27%
Hillary Clinton - 24%

The margin of error for the poll was 3.6%

She's supposed to lose there.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Wait, Evan is former CIA. If Trump loses any red state he basically has no chance.

It's so blatant. It's rigged. I'm going to the media with this info. Just in case if I disappear or something, tell the police to
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hathorn
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
JohnnyOffice wrote:
...but then again, so is Hillary Clinton.

Evan McMullin - 31%
Donald Trump - 27%
Hillary Clinton - 24%

The margin of error for the poll was 3.6%

She's supposed to lose there.

This isn't about Clinton not winning Utah, J. Also from the article,
Article wrote:
The last time a Republican lost Utah was 1964 — when Lyndon B. Johnson trounced Barry Goldwater. The last independent candidate to win electoral votes was segregationist George Wallace in 1968.

Leave it to Trump to destroy 50 years of Republican domination of Utah (even though McMullin was a Republican, he is now an Independent).
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
"32 inches of Plexi....for your pleasure"
mbmbmbmbmb
Is McMullin on any other state's ballot?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
Is McMullin on any other state's ballot?


He's not on that ballot, afaik.

Not surprising that they didn't go to Clinton though, can't expect Mormons to vote for a Lesbian.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
"32 inches of Plexi....for your pleasure"
mbmbmbmbmb
windsagio wrote:
MWChapel wrote:
Is McMullin on any other state's ballot?


He's not on that ballot, afaik.

Not surprising that they didn't go to Clinton though, can't expect Mormons to vote for a Lesbian.


Apparently, he's on a dozen state ballots:

3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josiah Fiscus
United States
Pittsburgh (Monroeville)
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like 11, not a half-dozen...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
His only hope is that no one gets a majority of EV and then the House picks him. Not very likely, but not impossible.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hathorn
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
His only hope is that no one gets a majority of EV and then the House picks him. Not very likely, but not impossible.

Just so long as he takes Utah's EVs from Trump.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.