Popular Tags: [View All]
Taylor Liss
United States
Quincy
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thought I would try to find a copy of the English version of LTK, but unfortunately it looks like Ziko Games is now out of business.

Their Facbook page hasn't been updated since March 2015.

Their Twitter hasn't been updated since November 2013.

On August 8th, 2014, they won the lawsuit against them from DaVinci Editrice, so maybe that bankrupted the company?

Guess those English versions are collector's items now...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lenz Poh
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Samort7 wrote:
Thought I would try to find a copy of the English version of LTK, but unfortunately it looks like Ziko Games is now out of business.

On August 8th, 2014, they won the lawsuit against them from DaVinci Editrice, so maybe that bankrupted the company?

The english edition is merely a translated one of the Chinese version. Search "三國殺" and you will see what the original version totally is about..And it will blow u away. Pity we live so far apart, I actually do have a self-translated version at home

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Taylor Liss
United States
Quincy
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
weijie_88 wrote:
Samort7 wrote:

The english edition is merely a translated one of the Chinese version. Search "三國殺" and you will see what the original version totally is about..And it will blow u away. Pity we live so far apart, I actually do have a self-translated version at home

Yea, but I was hoping to get a copy of the official English version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Bang
msg tools
You can still buy the English game here
http://www.sanguosha.us/store.html#!/Card-Games/c/16605373/o...

I bought it from here earlier this year. I also asked them about the battle expansion and they responded that it would be released in a couple of months.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.