Subject: Heirs of Blood rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Gustason
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking for an Heirs of Blood PDF so my original does not get damaged please.

Thank You.

( Forgot to say please.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel B
Sweden
Kungsbacka
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I suggest you use your copy and wear it out thoroughly. It will look so much cooler when it's a bit worn!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lol

why you just don't scan yours, it would be an one time use and you have a pdf of it... without throw it on the web

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Gustason
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Just trying to save the trip to the Copy store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Gustason
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Deebs wrote:
I suggest you use your copy and wear it out thoroughly. It will look so much cooler when it's a bit worn!

True!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Burigo
Italy
Belluno
flag msg tools
designer
badge
“Don't try the paranormal until you know what's normal.” - Granny Weatherwax
mbmbmbmbmb
Gios77 wrote:

Thank You.

( Forgot to say please.

I'm quite sure that FFG wouldn't be happy if someone scanned and posted online the PDF of a campaign. And especially with Heirs of Blood, considering the effort in design and unique art they put into it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Gustason
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Painkeeper wrote:
Gios77 wrote:

Thank You.

( Forgot to say please.

I'm quite sure that FFG wouldn't be happy if someone scanned and posted online the PDF of a campaign. And especially with Heirs of Blood, considering the effort in design and unique art they put into it.

Was not asking for it to be posted in a public forum, ( Was hoping some one one would private message me a copy ) just looking for a digital version to supplement my book that came with the game.

I will make a copy for my self.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Burigo
Italy
Belluno
flag msg tools
designer
badge
“Don't try the paranormal until you know what's normal.” - Granny Weatherwax
mbmbmbmbmb
Gios77 wrote:
Painkeeper wrote:
[...]

Was not asking for it to be posted in a public forum, ( Was hoping some one one would private message me a copy ) just looking for a digital version to supplement my book that came with the game.

Thanks.

Yes. What I'm saying is that giving the a non-disclosed PDF of a bought product to another person who didn't bought that product himself is like making an illegal copy of a movie.

I've seen that this seems not to be your case. ^_^

Of course, if you own a copy of the newest edition of the base game, or the Heirs of Blood hardcover book then you are entitled (I think) to make a copy for your personal use.
I've not scanned my copy so I cannot help you on this, sorry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Gustason
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Painkeeper wrote:
Gios77 wrote:
Painkeeper wrote:
[...]

Thanks.

Yes. What I'm saying is that giving the a non-disclosed PDF of a bought product to another person who didn't bought that product himself is like making an illegal copy of a movie.

I've seen that this seems not to be your case. ^_^

Of course, if you own a copy of the newest edition of the base game, or the Heirs of Blood hardcover book then you are entitled (I think) to make a copy for your personal use.
I've not scanned my copy so I cannot help you on this, sorry.

Yes I just bought a copy yesterday. Looking forward to many adventures.
Thanks for the reply's.

Ian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb Kester
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Asking for copyrighted information is against the TOS of the forum. Considering they have a $15 hardcover you can always buy a copy if your edition gets "ruined". Or you could be like me and have the first printing of descent and have to buy it in addition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.