Popular Tags: [View All]
David Goulette
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello GMT veterans,

This was the first year that I backed some P500's that were shipped out (Labyrinth, Labyrinth expansion, and Sekigahara). I just recently heard about a sale they have done in the past for p500 backers.

What has the sale been exactly?

Are they doing such a sale this year?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thom0909
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Exactly one year ago yesterday they started their fall sale. Details:

https://www.gmtgames.com/news.aspx?showarticle=329

I'd assume they're doing something this year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivor Bolakov
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IIRC the usual sale has been delayed until November.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"L'état, c'est moi."
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Roger's Reviews: check out my reviews page, right here on BGG!
badge
Caution: May contain wargame like substance
mbmbmbmbmb
From the update that just got emailed out:

Quote:
Yearly Sale. I announced last time that we were delaying our yearly sale from October to November, and that's still the plan. I'm just not ready to commit to dates until i know when the new system will be ready to go live. At that point, we'll want to use it for about a week to make sure it's all working as intended before we take on the massive volume of the yearly sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Raciborski
United States
Newport News
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Egad, after a long, long, long wait, Comancheria is shipping Nov 29, was hoping to pick up Sekigahara at yearly sale, please.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Holz
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
mbmb
According to the latest GMT Games customer update, its been delayed to at least February:
January 24, 2016 Update from GMT Games wrote:
1. When will the Yearly Sale happen? Right now, we just can't handle the mass volumes created by the yearly sale with our existing systems. The work on the new systems is proceeding much more slowly than we'd hoped and planned, and that is delaying our yearly sale. My plan at this point is to run the sale about two weeks after we have all the new systems in place and tested. Unfortunately, I can't yet tell you exactly when that will be. We're testing some new P500 code from the programmers next week - and that's been the big holdup - so hopefully we'll be able to make more progress quickly after that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.