$5.00
John Hellingsworth
United Kingdom
Fulbourn
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mb
I have recently purchased the game.
All the changes relevant to this second printing are apparent in the rulebooks, the cards, and the maps. The Player Aid Cards however do not include the revisions.. i.e the text changes and the additional Maximum Raid Size Chart.
I have contacted Decision Support twice requesting the updated cards (assuming that they have been published), but have not been afforded the courtesy of a reply...
Could somebody tell me please if they have revised cards included in their copy, and whether or not they exist..
Thanks..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gianluca Spessato
msg tools
Game purchased ten days ago: the player aid card about "Optional Night Raid Tables" have a table "German Night Minimum/Maximum Chart" for Eagle and 2 players game, if this is your question, and the aid card are labeled "Raf:Lion vs Eagle 2.0".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Olsen
Denmark
Ringsted
Danmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Decision Games sometimes do not reply, but still send out the replacement. I strongly suggest you wait a few weeks to see if it arrives.

The maximum raid size chart for Eagle is on page 11 in the Eagle rulebook. Or do I misunderstand that question?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hellingsworth
United Kingdom
Fulbourn
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you for the responses so far..
I will elaborate...
I refer to the "Compendium of Changes in the 2nd Printing of RAF 2013" posted by John Butterfield in the files section here on BBG and also posted on the Decision website.
I refer specifically to the section "Player Aid Cards", under which is listed changes which I assume should be incorporated into revised Cards for the 2013 edition.. namely a new chart "Maximum Raid Size Chart" ("place between Weather Table and Raid Rendezvous Table"). Together with a furher nine revisions to Eagle Chart #2, RAF Eagle Sequence of Play Outline, 2-Player Sequence Of Play Outline, and Victory Point summary.
My point is that none of these revisions have been incorporated into the Player Aid Charts that have come with my 2013 edition, they appear to be indentical to those of the 2009 edition, (although the cards do have "Decision Games 2013... RAF 2.0) printed at the bottom).
My question is.. Does anyone with the 2013 reprint edition have cards with the revisions included, or have Decision just churned out the 2009 cards without the revisions,and stuck 2013 v 2.0 at the bottom...
Thanks..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Olsen
Denmark
Ringsted
Danmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thanks for the clarification.

I have updates to my rulebook in my 2nd edition (2013), but just like you I do not have "Maximum Raid Size Chart" in my player aids. Seems like an error in the changes document.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.