Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pawel Zaborny
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi

Maybe I missed something but it is not possible to produce on Earth with standard Produce action (Planetary Exploitation), correct? Other planets have the set of resources which can be produced while Earth does not, so that means that on Earth the resources can be only brought by other means but not Planetary Exploitation?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claudio Coppini
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's correct. The only way to have resources on Earth in my understanding is to use the Exploit N.E.O bonus action or moving them on Earth from other planets via the Quantum Physics technology.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
philippe C.
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Correct, you can't exploit on Earth, but you can put energy cube or antimatter cube on it when you do the action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pawel Zaborny
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmb
Great, thanks. That's how I understood it as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Sacchi
Italy
SUNO
Unspecified
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Exactly. We wrote it in the scientific booklet

"In the game, you cannot perform the Planetary Exploitation action on Earth, because the Earth has reached such a high level of civilization that it would be considered absurd to rob our own mother planet of resources.
The bonus action N.E.O. Exploitation consists of extracting resources from Near Earth Objects—i.e., objects that pass near the Earth (like asteroids). [...] In any case, when humanity masters the technological tools to make trips such as those imagined in the game, they will also permit us to conveniently take advantage of the various resources in the Solar System."

All the best,
Mario
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claudio Coppini
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I love all the idea behind the peaceful exploration, the publisher note at the end of the science booklet too was a nice touch, it gives the game a strong personality that added to the very well designed gameplay makes for a really unique experience. I hope this game gets the attention it deserves!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.