$15.00
$20.00
$30.00
$5.00
Recommend
5 
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Tyrants of the Underdark» Forums » General

Subject: Any news on an expansion? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Salman Qaisar
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
For all its well-documented art, price + marketing problems, this is still a fantastic game!
A highly interactive decks builder. Woohoo!

So I REALLY REALLY hope GF9 support it with expansions.
Anyone got any news or whisperings?
Sal
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
non sequitur
United States
Elk Point
South Dakota (SD)
flag msg tools
Mandelbrot/Simurgh hybrid etc etc
badge
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
mbmbmbmbmb
Zalman wrote:
For all its well-documented art, price + marketing problems, this is still a fantastic game!
A highly interactive decks builder. Woohoo!

So I REALLY REALLY hope GF9 support it with expansions.
Anyone got any news or whisperings?
Sal


100% agreed. More half-decks would be cool. Great game as-is, though!
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John E
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I almost wanted to join Twitter just so I could ask GF9 about Tyrants expansions. I seems as though they have responded to questions there more than here or anywhere else.

Anyway, here's hoping!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tahsin Shamma
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agree on all counts. Expansions for this game are practically insta buy for me.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raviv Nagel
Israel
Haifa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the last Dragon+ issue, it says that the next issue (which should be out sometime in the next two weeks) will contain info about new decks.
(link)
14 
 Thumb up
1.02
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesús Chacón
Spain
Cordoba
Cordoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great!
I love this game. I wish it were an expansion of spiders and driders.
The cult of Lloth... ninja
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Faber
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
raviv wrote:
In the last Dragon+ issue, it says that the next issue (which should be out sometime in the next two weeks) will contain info about new decks.
(link)


Here's a great piece of news! While I couldn't find anything about it in the next issue of Dragon+, Galeforce9's own website has a pre-order for 'Tyrants of the Underdark Expansion Decks - Aberrations and Undead'. Lists a date of December 2016. Hope this is true! I wonder why they aren't promoting this.

Update: I looked and they put a lot of the new cards up on their site - lich, vampire, beholder, umber hulk, golem, and more. Looks like discarding cards will be a new mechanism.
9 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salman Qaisar
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
maxlongstreet wrote:
raviv wrote:
In the last Dragon+ issue, it says that the next issue (which should be out sometime in the next two weeks) will contain info about new decks.
(link)


Here's a great piece of news! While I couldn't find anything about it in the next issue of Dragon+, Galeforce9's own website has a pre-order for 'Tyrants of the Underdark Expansion Decks - Aberrations and Undead'. Lists a date of December 2016. Hope this is true! I wonder why they aren't promoting this.

Update: I looked and they put a lot of the new cards up on their site - lich, vampire, beholder, umber hulk, golem, and more. Looks like discarding cards will be a new mechanism.


Cheers mate!
Their website is hard to navigate.
For anyone who wants to find it - Just put tyrants into their search + will find page with expansion info:
- 2 decks
- $12
- u can bring cards back! From trophy halls + inner circles!!!
- u can force opponents to discard cards!

Soooooo excited!
Sal
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Key West
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Zalman wrote:
maxlongstreet wrote:

Update: I looked and they put a lot of the new cards up on their site - lich, vampire, beholder, umber hulk, golem, and more. Looks like discarding cards will be a new mechanism.


Their website is hard to navigate.
For anyone who wants to find it - Just put tyrants into their search + will find page with expansion info:
- 2 decks
- $12
- u can bring cards back! From trophy halls + inner circles!!!
- u can force opponents to discard cards!


Cutthroat game gets even more cutthroat?

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY GF9!!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gene Chiu
Canada
Vancouver
B.C.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maxlongstreet wrote:
raviv wrote:
In the last Dragon+ issue, it says that the next issue (which should be out sometime in the next two weeks) will contain info about new decks.
(link)


Here's a great piece of news! While I couldn't find anything about it in the next issue of Dragon+, Galeforce9's own website has a pre-order for 'Tyrants of the Underdark Expansion Decks - Aberrations and Undead'. Lists a date of December 2016. Hope this is true! I wonder why they aren't promoting this.

Update: I looked and they put a lot of the new cards up on their site - lich, vampire, beholder, umber hulk, golem, and more. Looks like discarding cards will be a new mechanism.


I was playing Tyrants at a game convention this weekend. I was speculating what possible expansions they can come out with and I was actually thinking illithids and undead.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.