$30.00
Michal Starek
Czech Republic
Sezimovo Usti
flag msg tools
badge
REALLY badass
mbmbmbmbmb
English rules say "in front of the wheelbarrow" and "ahead of the wheelbarrow in the queue", which sounds to me like the same thing.
Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
miha hančič
Slovenia
flag msg tools
Should be the same yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Dringautzki
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
My Blog - Shades Of Boardgaming
mbmbmbmbmb
myyysha wrote:
English rules say "in front of the wheelbarrow" and "ahead of the wheelbarrow in the queue", which sounds to me like the same thing.
Thank you.

Yes, you always refill the same way. It does not matter if it is refilled automatically or if you force it with the use of a cat.

Enjoy the game Michal!
Peat
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Starek
Czech Republic
Sezimovo Usti
flag msg tools
badge
REALLY badass
mbmbmbmbmb
MeeplePeat wrote:
myyysha wrote:
Thank you.

Yes, you always refill the same way. It does not matter if it is refilled automatically or if you force it with the use of a cat.

Enjoy the game Michal!
Peat

Thanks, but Im still confused. Why then would I ever choose to give up a cat?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aernout Casier
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Because one of the pieces in front of the wheelbarrow fits your garden perfectly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Starek
Czech Republic
Sezimovo Usti
flag msg tools
badge
REALLY badass
mbmbmbmbmb
Does it mean I can choose any of the tiles ahead of the wheelbarrow for a Cat and without the cat I may only take the one immediatelly following the wheelbarrow? Or again, what's the difference in filling the Gardnerer row, when I do or do not give up a Cat?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Starek
Czech Republic
Sezimovo Usti
flag msg tools
badge
REALLY badass
mbmbmbmbmb
OH NOW I GET IT!
In both cases, I take the immediately following tile in front the wheelbarrow. But I can only fill (without paying a Cat) when 3 or more tiles are empty.
OK, sorry to bother. :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeroen 3h
Netherlands
Zwolle
flag msg tools
myyysha wrote:
OH NOW I GET IT!
In both cases, I take the immediately following tile in front the wheelbarrow. But I can only fill (without paying a Cat) when 3 or more tiles are empty.
OK, sorry to bother.

Well not exactly, you don't immediately take the follwing tile. You force a refill when using a cat so you don't have to wait until there are 3 of more open slots. Then you get a choice from your row.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.