Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Romeo
Canada
Chicoutimi
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmb
If I engage a 3 mon block of a clan that I have already engaged 2 blocks, his impact is now 5 right? If I lose a loyalty check, is it worth 5 or 3 for my opponents since he has no block of that clan on his side?

If I lose a block with a gun (or cavalry)to a loyalty check , there is no special attack for that block. But do my opponent count this symbol for a +2 bonus for all of his next special attacks of that type?

Also my firstspecial attack is worth +2 if I play a card with a sword, my second of that type is worth +4 if I play a card with a sword regardless of if I played a special card for my first block? third +6?

Also the purpose of the disk that does not trigger the end of the game (Masayoki) is simply to get a free casualty?

Finaly, can I muster all of the Mori blocks in the same turn if I want to?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugues Richard
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes
3 but the swing is 8

Yes

Yes

It represents a small army holding against a bigger one. You can have 2 blocks + 1 disk hiding there so Tokugawa must commit 21 impact or multiple turns without guns or horses. The jizz is that 3rd block.

Yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.