Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Timothy Bowden
Australia
Fountaindale
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is looking increasingly interesting...

I am wondering about the solo option, as this is most likely the way I would be playing.
Is there any info anywhere about how this would work?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Denson
United States
Palestine
Texas
flag msg tools
Tim,

There is no specific information regarding solo play. I can say that in the design and development of the game I have played solo many times. In my opinion it plays well solo but certainly not as good as against another player.

Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Brady
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TimothyBowden wrote:
This is looking increasingly interesting...

I am wondering about the solo option, as this is most likely the way I would be playing.
Is there any info anywhere about how this would work?

To necro this thread a little, I will just add, based on watching the demo games, that the way combat is resolved may make this a little more solo friendly, in that the combat is not resolved until after all moves/reactions have been made. This takes some of the omniscience out of the game, in that you have to commit your units to do what you want them to do without the benefit of seeing whether they survive being shot at until the end of the phase.

I don't know how well I articulated this, but it's one of the really cool design elements of the game for me. I just watched the demo vids on youtube and this is really looking like an instabuy for me just based on how infantry combat works.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.