Epic Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Looking for a card list for tournys rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Widmann
United States
California
flag msg tools
I mixed my KS and Tyrants cards all together and I am looking for a list so I do not put illegal cars in my decks. I know we can't use the God cards.

Any help is appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mattwidmann wrote:
I mixed my KS and Tyrants cards all together and I am looking for a list so I do not put illegal cars in my decks. I know we can't use the God cards.

Any help is appreciated.

The little icon at bottom right is the easiest way. Ignore the colour (red/white), just look at the metallic frame around it. You can also search on http://decks.epiccardgame.com/ - click the dropdown on Cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Magini
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really really really lOVE the graphic used in Epic BUT those icon set aren't clear at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mod_XXII wrote:
I really really really lOVE the graphic used in Epic BUT those icon set aren't clear at all.

I like that it doesn't stand out much. Most people won't have to separate their card sets much - it's just us KS'ers who really need it, and I imagine many of us know by now which cards are promos and which are retail. Most other people will just have to separate out one or two promos they got from organised play, and I'd expect card names to stick in your head if it's a card you won at an event.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Taylor
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
http://www.epiccardgame.com/card-gallery/

I just discovered a minor bug here, however, if you search for the word "Unknown", you will find 18 of the Kickstarter promos.

If you then search for "Promo" you will find the other two.

Add to that, Keira Wolf Caller, and the God/Demigod cards, and you have your list.

(Edit, just messaged someone in the office, and they are going to work on a fix, which may invalidate this information somewhat.)

(Second edit - I'm told the search for Promos should now bring up the 20 KS promos. We will add Keira and God cards soon.)

Ian Taylor
Director of Organized Play
White Wizard Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Widmann
United States
California
flag msg tools
Thanks.
That pic is super helpful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Widmann
United States
California
flag msg tools
Thanks Ian.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.