Hide
8 Posts

Welcome Back to the Dungeon» Forums » Rules

Subject: Necromancer Possession scroll rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
HelloIm Mazmo
msg tools
Didn't own the game yet. Plan on buying this tomorrow. I wanna understand something for the possession scroll of the necromancer. On the image section of this forum, it says "Add the strengh value of the monster to your HP" but in french it says that we SWAP it. So i'm not adding it im swapping it right ? I'm confused....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Bitsch
France
flag msg tools
Mattintheweb wrote:
Alflex wrote:
Possession scroll
The english tile says : "Defeat one Monster. Add their total strenght to your HP".
The french tile says : "Defeat one Monster. Swap your HP for their total strenght".
Which has the good effect ?
It's SWAP!

I played the french version : it's swap

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HelloIm Mazmo
msg tools
It's really a wierd misprint... My friend will argue to add it instead x.x....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Bitsch
France
flag msg tools
I didn't see the english retail version, so I don't know if they correct that. The images on BGG are older than the release, so it's possible that they had this mistake corrected.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HelloIm Mazmo
msg tools
I work in a FLGS so I checked, and it's not corrected sadly :'(

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Bitsch
France
flag msg tools
Ow, ok ! To me, you can play it with "Add", it stay a fun tile

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HelloIm Mazmo
msg tools
Was it intended ? I'm very curious about it, if it's a mistake or not ... Pls Mr. BONIN

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Laxou
flag msg tools
publisher
I no longer work for IELLO.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not really intended (I think both versions were considered at some time, but for some reason, we kept a different one for each version… ), but both versions are totally okay to play with.
We're expecting a few English "SWAP" spare tiles, so if you really want one, you may contact our customer services to get one (cs@iellogames.com for America, sav@iello.fr for Europe and other continents).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.