Star Wars: Imperial Assault» Forums » Rules

Subject: Saska and Loku Token Limit? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Reepicheep Catsbane
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All,

I was reading through the play by forum SWIA036 and I noticed them talking about Saska and Loku having a limitation on their components.

coolgrass wrote:
Jeremy R wrote:
CG, I just thought of something. Last mission I was handing out Device Tokens like candy...aren't I limited to 8?

Now that I have Gadgeteer hitting that limit is very possible. Should I start keeping track of that in my end of turn information?

I don't think we ever went above 4 or 5...But I will put the tracker on the map...

IIRC, tokens are unlimited. See quote from RRG:

"Tokens are not limited. If players run out of a token type, they
should use a suitable replacement, such as a coin"
-RRG, Page 8

Does this not apply to special character tokens?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Bocketti
United States
Clifton Park
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Page 4 of the twin shadows rulebook under the heading "Device Tokens" states they are limited by the supply of 8 tokens. Probably something similar in Hoth rules.

Edit: Page 4 of Hoth rules under heading "Recon Tokens" states they are limited by the two tokens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rachi C
msg tools
mb
about saska token. Is it possible to use more than 8 tokens? I mean during mission, not at the same time. We do not understand if 8 is the limit per mission or the max tokens in play at the same time.

And for Loku? Is 2 the max tokens at the same time or the max for mission?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig S.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The limit is the maximum that can be on the board at one time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
There are only 8 Device tokens and 2 Recon tokens in the supply. There can be only that number of them in play at the same time.

(When a Recon or Device token is spent or otherwise discarded - for example when a crate with recon token is interacted with, or a figure with a recon token is defeated - it returns to the supply and can be reused in the same mission.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rachi C
msg tools
mb
Thank you very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reepicheep Catsbane
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mustardayonnaiz wrote:
Page 4 of the twin shadows rulebook under the heading "Device Tokens" states they are limited by the supply of 8 tokens. Probably something similar in Hoth rules.

Edit: Page 4 of Hoth rules under heading "Recon Tokens" states they are limited by the two tokens.

Thanks! I completely missed that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.