Hide
5 Posts

Valley of the Kings» Forums » Rules

Subject: Offering Table question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cathy Zampogna
msg tools
The Offering Table says you return it to your hand after showing it to an opponent to stop an attack. Is that for the whole turn? In other words can your opponent play another card against you successfully or does that card protect you the whole round?
Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
CathyZ228 wrote:
The Offering Table says you return it to your hand after showing it to an opponent to stop an attack. Is that for the whole turn? In other words can your opponent play another card against you successfully or does that card protect you the whole round?
Thanks in advance!

Either way, what would prevent you from simply revealing it from your hand once again?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cathy Zampogna
msg tools
Nothing I guess. I was just wondering if you could show it again once you return it to your hand. I assumed so but I wanted to make sure we were playing correctly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Cleaver
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Cathy,

You can reuse Offering Table as often as you like.

Tom Cleaver
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam satin
msg tools
If another player makes you discard two or more cards, which is the effect of Offering Table card in hand?

- Prevents all discard cards effect?
- Only prevents dicarding one card?
- Does not have effect in this case?

Thank you in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.