Subject: Grim's Hand rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Luke Richison
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1 Are tokens spent on Grim's Hand turned into Grim, returned to my supply, or left on my scorecard?
2 Does obtaining a Grim's Hand card end my turn, or do I continue to roll?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Amey
United States
Melbourne
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
luke_4_mls wrote:
1 Are tokens spent on Grim's Hand turned into Grim, returned to my supply, or left on my scorecard?
2 Does obtaining a Grim's Hand card end my turn, or do I continue to roll?

1) We had the same question, since the rules were a little unclear on that topic. We played that they came back to our supply, since otherwise there's not really any downsides to putting them on the card, but this did seem to make the game take longer than the 15 minutes on the box.

2) Again, we had the same question, but played that we could keep rolling after.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Richison
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your answer, Geoff. That is also the way we played, but this section of the rule book had me questioning:

Quote:
Any additional tokens you have to turn in when you place your third token on your scorecard must be turned in before you draw your card or they must be returned to your collection.

Maybe this means you can turn in excess tokens to Grim to end your turn and draw a card, or return the token to your supply to continue your turn and draw a card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt J
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just posted the same question in the KS comments.

The rules feel a little unclear, but my take on it is the tokens stay on the card until you remove them by handing them in.

Granted, I have not played through yet (just got the game today) and do not know how that will affect gameplay.

We will see when I get my first run through in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.