Hide
4 Posts

Sentinels of the Multiverse» Forums » Variants

Subject: braincraft's crafts rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
brain craft
msg tools
Okay, here's an index thread, to make this easier on myself if nothing else.

Anima, Urban Shaman
Dawnguard, Multiclassed Archer-Sorceress
Deadbolt, Forensic Ninja
Haymaker, Supercop
Horizon, Defender of Earth
Slider, Four-Dimensional Agent
Sukeban, Blazing Delinquent
Time Keeper, Clock-Fu Hustler
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Onyx
msg tools
I don't mean to come across rude or anything, but why not just post them all in a single thread like this to begin with? Just curious, it seems easier to check them out this way than to have to open a ton of tabs/go back and forth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Webb
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mattonyx wrote:
I don't mean to come across rude or anything, but why not just post them all in a single thread like this to begin with? Just curious, it seems easier to check them out this way than to have to open a ton of tabs/go back and forth.

By having each deck have it's own topic it makes it easier to concentrate and organize comments and as such work on each one individually. Then, making a single index thread helps you get to all of his works. It's actually well thought out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Take Walker
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've tried doing the "multiple decks in one thread" thing before and trust me, it's not pretty. :B

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.