$5.00
$20.00
$15.00
Recommend
7 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Garden of Minions» Forums » General

Subject: Interested in a purchasing a copy. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jude M
United States
Greentown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
If anyone has a copy laying around & are willing to sell at a decent/fair price or know how to get one.. contact me & let me know. I'd be very interested. I realize that such a request may be difficult given it's limited print, but I would really love to own & play this. I only wish I had known or found out about it sooner. I just happen to come across it just yesterday & figured it couldn't hurt to put myself out there & give it shot.

On a side note. When seeing videos of this I was thinking if this was ever reimplemented I'd love to see a Shadi Torbey take on it. I feel something like this could easily fit into the Oniverse, have several variations/ mini expansions to it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis de Vries
Netherlands
Deventer
flag msg tools
Ah, doctor, that aneasthetic is perfect!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm definitely interested too (if anyone wants to sell or trade).

I already mailed 'Zimeon': he said Kuro might sell another batch at the Tokyo Game market (December 2016?) and if you/we know someone who goes there and might aquire a (few) copies there (and send them to us), that would be a good chance as well to get the game.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
Menghini wrote:
I'm definitely interested too (if anyone wants to sell or trade).

I already mailed 'Zimeon': he said Kuro might sell another batch at the Tokyo Game market (December 2016?) and if you/we know someone who goes there and might aquire a (few) copies there (and send them to us), that would be a good chance as well to get the game.


I'd say that is the only way of getting this game. It's getting quite the buzz though, and I think it's ruly interesting enough to get a pickup from a publisher in the US. It'll just be a while, that's all.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erskine Thompson
United States
Rome
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a shame they won't at least consider a print and play version. It looks like it could print on just a few pieces of paper, then gathering all the dice should be easy enough. If we can't get the real thing, I'd imagine people would be willing to pay a little for at least a PnP of a good solitaire game like this.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
ScrabbleRouser wrote:
It's a shame they won't at least consider a print and play version. It looks like it could print on just a few pieces of paper, then gathering all the dice should be easy enough. If we can't get the real thing, I'd imagine people would be willing to pay a little for at least a PnP of a good solitaire game like this.


Hey… the game was released on Essen, in october 2016. It's been barely a week. Have a little patience for publishers to pick it up.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Starla Lester
United States
Las Cruces
New Mexico
flag msg tools
http://www.meetup.com/Las-Cruces-Board-Gamers/
badge
I turned Old & Chaotic Evil Bob to Lawful Good (for a day...)
mbmbmbmbmb
Zimeon wrote:
Menghini wrote:
I'm definitely interested too (if anyone wants to sell or trade).

I already mailed 'Zimeon': he said Kuro might sell another batch at the Tokyo Game market (December 2016?) and if you/we know someone who goes there and might aquire a (few) copies there (and send them to us), that would be a good chance as well to get the game.


I'd say that is the only way of getting this game. It's getting quite the buzz though, and I think it's ruly interesting enough to get a pickup from a publisher in the US. It'll just be a while, that's all.


It's nice to hear that this is getting a lot of buzz!
Thanks for getting back with us and letting us know.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Karns
United States
North Aurora
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
I would also be interested in getting a copy, or at least letting the creator know there is interest in a 2nd print run.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dilkROM
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
Yup, I also want to buy a copy of the game... waiting patiently to find one online somewhere...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.