Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Foy
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
mb
Trump has a real chance to win, depending on the turnout. Then he states the election is rigged. He simultaneously discouraged his followers from voting and fired up Clinton supporters. He also supplied Clinton with a great issue. What am I missing?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
BFoy wrote:
What am I missing?

Sounds like you're just not trained in the art of persuasion, unlike Trump and the Dilbert guy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BFoy wrote:
Trump has a real chance to win, depending on the turnout. Then he states the election is rigged. He simultaneously discouraged his followers from voting and fired up Clinton supporters. He also supplied Clinton with a great issue. What am I missing?

He doesn't want to win, just start a media empire called Trump TV to compete with Fox News which currently has a monopoly on the alt-right crowd. And really, the rightwing crowd in general.

It might work, a lot of them are mad that Fox isn't pushing too hard for Trump (because a lot of their major players don't like Trump).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
BFoy wrote:
Trump has a real chance to win, depending on the turnout.

I can guarantee you there will be a very good turnout for him.

Better start rigging... hard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
BFoy wrote:
What am I missing?

That he's right?

About as right as you were on Biden
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolf
Germany
KY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BFoy wrote:
What am I missing?

Eschewing obfuscation is not his goal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
Mostly made up of spare parts and sarcasm! A cad perhaps, but no bounder.
mbmbmbmbmb
if Hilary doesnt win by at least 800 those damn REPUBLICANS have been rigging the supreme court again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Boykin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
For BJ.....
mb
Sarxis wrote:
BFoy wrote:

You're adorable.

You should see if you can help Karl Rove out on election night! He's going to need extra reserves of insane optimism to bs for a few hours how Trump could still win it when he will likely lose Utah and Arizona....

Spin baby, SPIN.

Darilian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Darilian wrote:
Sarxis wrote:
BFoy wrote:

You're adorable.

You should see if you can help Karl Rove out on election night! He's going to need extra reserves of insane optimism to bs for a few hours how Trump could still win it when he will likely lose Utah and Arizona....

Spin baby, SPIN.

Darilian

I really, really need these people to stick around RSP after the election.

The whole thing is #RIGGED including Republican governors and Republican secretaries of state over maybe 6 or 7 swing states, the media #RIGGED the whole thing by quoting Trump's own words at him instead of attempting to interpret him like Real Americans, Obama #RIGGED it by telling Trump to stop whining, O'Keefe is a real journalist STOP LAUGHING HE SO IS SHUT UP...

You'd think, after becoming the Washington Generals of politics, they might want to ease off the gas pedal a bit.

Nah.

They trashed a major American political party, threw an election in the toilet, denied basic facts, and did some lasting damage to our electoral process, but at least we had some laughs, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Foy
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
mb
Koldfoot wrote:
BFoy wrote:
What am I missing?

That he's right?

Algore, Kerry both made the claim.

Democrats still froth at the mouth about the 2000 election. Gore still claims he was cheated.

That has nothing to do with election rigging but a disagreement over how the votes were counted. SCOTUS ruled on that.

Koldfoot wrote:
President Carter and Co. refuse to monitor US election because they don't meet minimal standards.

It is agreed by all and joked about about by many that big-city elections in the past were rigged. But somehow that is all in the past? Politicians are more honest today?

What are you talking about? Tammany Hall?

Look, the Republicans control most of the State governments. Which means they control the state election boards. So how are the Democrats going to rig those elections?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
BFoy wrote:
What am I missing?

That he's right?

About as right as you were on Biden

The amount of wisdom that one must bask in, driving around a cab all day... in Alaska. The dignitaries, scholars, and impressive minds to which Koldie is exposed explains his accurate and insightful worldview.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
BFoy wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
BFoy wrote:
What am I missing?

That he's right?

Algore, Kerry both made the claim.

Democrats still froth at the mouth about the 2000 election. Gore still claims he was cheated.

That has nothing to do with election rigging but a disagreement over how the votes were counted. SCOTUS ruled on that.

Koldfoot wrote:
President Carter and Co. refuse to monitor US election because they don't meet minimal standards.

It is agreed by all and joked about about by many that big-city elections in the past were rigged. But somehow that is all in the past? Politicians are more honest today?

What are you talking about? Tammany Hall?

Look, the Republicans control most of the State governments. Which means they control the state election boards. So how are the Democrats going to rig those elections?

People are going to vote at polling station A then go home put on a costume and make-up and go to polling place B, wait in line for 45 minuets to vote the second time. They'll do this then over and over until they've voted 10 or 11 times.

To put icing on the cake the thousands of multi-voter cheaters will keep silent about the conspiracy for generation after generation, just like the "moon landings"... PffT!

'GIT OFF MY LAWN!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
BFoy wrote:

A point to this whole mess?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kearns
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
Silence is golden.
badge
Your sea is so great and my boat is so small.
mbmbmbmbmb
BFoy wrote:

It makes complete sense if you don't think about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
arrrh There is so much 'rigging' ongoing that it would SINK the U.S.S. Constitution bereft of 'sails' even for and from that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.