Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
"Don't freak out, Teddy. But... I think you're the king of space."
badge
"But when I warp time and space... I use my words. And I say I'm a bigger deal in this reality than you are."
mbmbmbmbmb
Beren received permission to run this set from Rorab, who received permission from Nessus77 and nolemonplease and nolemonplease got permission from rangers85 to continue on with the Random Role Set series.

We have the perfect 11 format, but thought it'd be fun to try out some other roles. Thus, a bit of a twist on that as some roles will be randomized and won't be disclosed which additional roles are in play, only a list of possible roles. This will be a FULL REVEAL game.

**Due to the possibility of a mimic in play, PLEASE NO ZOMBIE POSTS after your death**

-----------------

GUARANTEED ROLES

TEAM EVIL

(2) Werewolves - These will have the normal wolf role. One wolf killed will be brutal, which will be known to wolves which is brutal prior to start. Wolves will share a chat and have a night kill. Must achieve parity to win.

One other random role is guaranteed to be evil.

TEAM GOOD

(1) Seer - Will be one of seers listed in possible seer type pool below. The type of seer chosen will be known to the seer at the start of the game and will be revealed to the mimic if they view the seer. It will also be revealed if they are killed.

(1) Hunter - Holds parity tiebreaker if end game comes down to 1 hunter and 1 wolf. Does NOT possess a brutal kill.

(4) Villagers - Plain vanilla villagers. Go find some wolves!

One other random role is guaranteed to be good.

That gives 8 guaranteed roles in the game which means the last 3 spots can come from the following list. 1 will be guaranteed on team evil, 1 guaranteed on team good. The last could swing to either team. It will not be disclosed the break down of these 3 between teams.

-----------------

POSSIBLE ROLES

POSSIBLE EVIL ROLES

Cultist Sorcerer - Each night can view 1 player for Seer/Not Seer. Will know the identities of the wolves, but will not share a chat with them. Will receive a random negative N0 view.

Witch - Each night chooses a player to block the night action of. Does not know identities of wolves. May not block same player two consecutive nights. Players blocked by the witch will not learn that they were blocked. Any player with a viewing role that is blocked will only receive a "no view" message. If there are two Wolves left alive the Witch will not be able to block their night kill, however if the Witch targets the last living wolf the night kill will be blocked.

Mimic - Each night can view one player and learns their role. Mimic can choose which of viewed roles he can reveal as in death. Does not know identities of wolves. Receives first view on N1. Will appear as good to alignment seer.

Wolf Cub - promotes immediately upon death of a werewolf. Prior to promotion does not count toward evil parity. Knows non-brutal wolf only prior to promotion. Viewed as not wolf by seer until promotion to werewolf.

POSSIBLE GOOD ROLES

Martyr - Each night can choose 1 player to protect from the night kill. If the protected player is chosen for the night kill the martyr will be killed instead.

(2) Masons - If the mason role is chosen as the random good role, the masons will take both the good spot and the random 3rd spot. Masons will share a Cassandra chat.

Witness - Can target one player each night. If that player is killed by night kill will randomly learn identity of one werewolf. If the Martyr is protecting the night kill target the Witness needs to be viewing the Martyr to learn a wolf's identity. Only views a kill that is a night kill performed by wolves (whether that's the target or the martyr protecting), does not see any subsequent actions such as brutals.

Knight - Tough villager. Takes 2 deaths to kill. Will be informed when they lose their tough.

Duke - Can once per game choose to change the lynch. Will have an order in mod chat labeled "change lynch to" to set lynch target. Command must be used prior to lynch deadline. Will be processed at normal lynch time and can be revoked by duke at any point prior to lynching.

Tinker - Will be a villager that unknowingly is a tinker. Will reveal as villager upon death. Will appear opposite to seer and sorcerer. I.e. As werewolf to traditional seer, as evil to alignment seer, as special to special seer, and as seer to sorcerer.

Villager - Additional vanilla villager added. Will not know this role was one of the extras added.

-----------------

POSSIBLE SEER TYPES

Traditional Seer - Each night will be able to view 1 player to determine if they are a wolf or not a wolf. Will not be able to distinguish any aux evil. Will receive a random negative N0 view.

Alignment Seer - views each night one person to learn their alignment. Receives a random good N0 view.

Special Seer - views each night to learn if a player is a special (and random role plus seer, wolf, hunter). Receives a random villager N0.

-----------------

Brutal note: brutal cuts through any protect order. Brutal is also not considered a night action and thus is not an action the witness would view or that martyr can prevent.

-----------------

NIGHT ORDER
1. Witch Block
2. Martyr Protect
3. Night Kill
4. Seer/Sorcerer/Mimic view

VICTORY CONDITIONS
Good wins if all werewolves are eliminated. Evil wins if the wolves achieve parity: if at any time the number of wolves remaining equals the number of non-wolves remaining, evil wins.

LYNCH
Dusk is at 8:00 PM BGG time.
Dawn is at 8:30 PM BGG time.
Longest Held Last Vote prevails in instances of ties.
Nightfall is enabled.

MISCELLANEOUS THINGS
Please do not sign up for the game if you do not plan on being an active player. Mod discretion will be used for replacing inactive players.
You are also required to show a proof of life prior to "12 hours before first dusk".
Beyond this, all standard Hi game rules are in effect.
Be good to one another please.

**Due to the possibility of a mimic in play, PLEASE NO ZOMBIE POSTS after your death**

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
codeia
DeMorcerf
doppio
Felice Si
irwin1138
monogarden
nolemonplease
ortho_
PaperF
TFang
The_Rorab

11 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/1657969

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
"But when I warp time and space... I use my words. And I say I'm a bigger deal in this reality than you are."
mbmbmbmbmb
Cassandra Project wrote:
This post is where the player list will be updated as players sign up using Cassandra. http://newserver.org/game/1657969

PLEASE USE THIS LINK TO SIGN UP USING CASSANDRA 2.0!
http://ec2-52-55-166-81.compute-1.amazonaws.com/game/1657969
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
er, wen
United States
Not Quite Canada
flag msg tools
Did I fall asleep?
badge
Shall I go now?
mbmbmbmbmb

It should be Nessus77 in the permission section, not me. I like the ridiculous list format, though!

I am nervous that just like last time this will fill up immediately and run a week before I can play.

I will wait, and if it doesn't start right away next week, I will definitely play. And so will Caitlin. arrrh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin Prime
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
mbmbmbmbmb
Whatever irwin says. kiss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Admiral L Squared
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
badge
You know why Jefferson can do what he wants? He doesn't dignify schoolyard taunts with a response.
mbmbmbmbmb
Can we do a RRS with a day lynch at some point? Like, not this one, but one of them sometime?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
irwin1138 wrote:

It should be Nessus77 in the permission section, not me. I like the ridiculous list format, though!

I am nervous that just like last time this will fill up immediately and run a week before I can play.

I will wait, and if it doesn't start right away next week, I will definitely play. And so will Caitlin. arrrh

If irwin and Lemon sign up for one of these, mechanically add me and GM me that I'm playing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:
Can we do a RRS with a day lynch at some point? Like, not this one, but one of them sometime?

I can do a day lynch RRS! I chose this time for RSS 21 for irwin/nessus mostly and a little cat told me that you may be running a day lynch game yourselves soon along with Legacy. I wanted to stay out of the way of lynches on top of each other.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Admiral L Squared
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
You know why Jefferson can do what he wants? He doesn't dignify schoolyard taunts with a response.
mbmbmbmbmb
BerenCamlost wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:

I can do a day lynch RRS! I chose this time for RSS 21 for irwin/nessus mostly and a little cat told me that you may be running a day lynch game yourselves soon along with Legacy. I wanted to stay out of the way of lynches on top of each other.

Oh, yeah. I didn't mean right now, just at some point. This set is fantastic. I think the first time that I ever got rolled by Vanders was an RRS game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Morcerf
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Esquire, Attorney at Large
badge
You can dwell on the sh*t, or you can just leave it behind in people's beds & keep going.
mbmbmbmbmb
TFang wrote:
irwin1138 wrote:

If irwin and Lemon sign up for one of these, mechanically add me and GM me that I'm playing.
Ditto
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Wyles
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Do your best, and that is enough.
badge
Assume at any given point I'm just screaming internally.
mbmbmbmbmb
So there's currently three people signed up, with a further 4 theoreticals with 2 contingent on the other 2 theoreticals? laugh

irwin, does next week midweek work for you then?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ima Fool for You
msg tools
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!
mbmbmbmbmb
whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Admiral L Squared
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Add me to a theoretical because I was to play with irmon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Admiral L Squared
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Irwinplease? That makes more sense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Wyles
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I'm considering Felice's emote to be adding, we now have a 6-player theoretical train and 3 players

Only need 3 more and we could schedule it for when irwinplease can play cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
er, wen
United States
Not Quite Canada
flag msg tools
Did I fall asleep?
badge
Shall I go now?
mbmbmbmbmb

I have to sew Halloween costumes this coming week,
but anytime after Halloween is fine by me. Tue, 11/1?
I don't want to hold up the game just for me if there
are enough people who want to play this week, though.

Also, I did not mean to say that Caitlin would not be
available to play this week without me. I just meant
that she will must play the following week with me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Wyles
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
irwin1138 wrote:

I have to sew Halloween costumes this coming week,
but anytime after Halloween is fine by me. Tue, 11/1?
I don't want to hold up the game just for me if there
are enough people who want to play this week, though.

Also, I did not mean to say that Caitlin would not be
available to play this week without me. I just meant
that she will must play the following week with me.

Heh, I think the large contingent of people clamouring to play with you might just be fine with waiting a tad, and I add myself to that list too

I'll ask Ber, but I'm pretty sure he'll agree!

If the large contigent all would like to play with one another however as seems likely, I would suggest signing up pronto, you can always drop if needs be! There's only two "spaces" left if we account for the many theoreticals

Also apologies if it feels like I'm wresting control, not my intention.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, I just changed the start date to 11/1 so sign up you lovelies and we will have a post Halloween werewolf bash!

I might just sign y'all up myself!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BerenCamlost wrote:
Okay, I just changed the start date to 11/1 so sign up you lovelies and we will have a post Halloween werewolf bash!

Thanks. =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Admiral L Squared
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wheeeeeeeeeeeee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up on Cassandra!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
er, wen
United States
Not Quite Canada
flag msg tools
Did I fall asleep?
badge
Shall I go now?
mbmbmbmbmb
BerenCamlost wrote:

You furry little rapscallion, you! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ima Fool for You
msg tools
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sometimes there are rosters so good that you just have to play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ortho_ wrote:
Sometimes there are rosters so good that you just have to play.

I love everything about this roster! I wish I were playing myself! At least I get chats with each and every one of you! heart
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [49] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.