9 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: [MM Daily Deal ] City of Spies: Estoril 1942 $27 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Wooderson
msg tools
mbmb
Originally listed in big sale. Here it is now, daily deal.

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/sg6007.html

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/169318/city-spies-es...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K Bailey
United States
Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really enjoy this game, I'm not sure why it hasn't garnered more buzz. That's a good buy, thanks for posting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Lozano
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Snagged one. This was the one I was wanting to get from the sale, and was surprised when it wasn't on it like was originally listed, so I'm glad they made it the deal of the day

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
Inception: 01/08/16
mbmbmbmb
Interesting situation. I wonder if it's exclusion from the "Bigger than Black Friday sale" was just an oversight? Anyways, it was one of the few games on my list, so I'm glad it came around. Now to see if it can be added to my shipment...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mat
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Showing as out of stock, but if you click on the page, it shows that there are 20+, but if you try to add it to your cart, it says that it's out of stock.

This is the game that slowed me down during checkout enough (since it was listed in the sale ahead of time, but wasn't actually) that I lost out on other stuff.

Starting to think this game was not meant to be for me.

Either way, the thread should probably be marked as sold out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hammel
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I caught it last night with 7 left, and I just couldn't pull the trigger for some reason.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Rouleau
United States
Pennsauken
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really hate how they release these low stock high interest games at midnight eastern time. Big middle finger to anyone who has to get up early for work. Even worse, I didnt get the email about it until it had been out of stock for a while. What's the point of teasing your customers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Elliott
United States
Williamsburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Drtaco wrote:
I really hate how they release these low stock high interest games at midnight eastern time. Big middle finger to anyone who has to get up early for work. Even worse, I didnt get the email about it until it had been out of stock for a while. What's the point of teasing your customers?

actually it's 1am Eastern I believe, Midnight Central time (which is where they're located)

Cardhaus updates at 12pm Eastern and CSI does Midnight Eastern

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
gone baby gone

In other news, Imhotep is back in stock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.