Subject: Subphases execution rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yani
Switzerland
Zürich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are subphases E1 to E6 executed one-by-one by each player before going to the next subphase, or is phase E executed by one player as a whole, before the next player goes?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Eklund
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden Würtenberg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Starting with the first player, each player performs all his assignments before going to the next player. This is described in Part E:

In player order (A2), each player may assign any or all of his Bionts and Catalyst disks, as he chooses. Each Biont may be assigned (E1, E3), used to supplant (E4), or moved (E6) only once during this phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franz Derphausen
Germany
Düsseldorf
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
phileklund wrote:
In player order (A2), each player may assign any or all of his Bionts and Catalyst disks, as he chooses. Each Biont may be assigned (E1, E3), used to supplant (E4), or moved (E6) only once during this phase.

Does this also apply to phase H? Can I purchase a mutation (H1), promote it (H2), perform a Red Queen attack (H4), end up with enough cubes to purchase a macroorganism (H3), spend catalysts to buy an organ (H5)? Or is the number of steps/iterations equivalent to the number of my bionts in the organism? Does Fission affect the number of "actions", or is it limited to purchases only?

EDIT: I think, I've understood now how this works. Red Queen attacks are considered purchases, so 1 purchase for each biont, 2 with fission, as long as you - or your generous host - can pay for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.