3 Posts

Unicornus Knights» Forums » General

Subject: "Multilingual" version: German rulebook? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fluid Karma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My version of Unicornus Knights just came with an english rule book, while two other games I bought at Japon Brand this year also had german rule books and even more other language conversions in it.

While it is not so much of a problem, I still would prefer to have the rules in my native language. I saw the french rules have been published here, but what about german versions? Does anyone know?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stéphane Athimon
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I published the French rules during Essen, as for the others they were sent to the translators a long time before Essen Spiel.
This one, which is quite long was sent one or two weeks before the beginning of Essen Spiel, I think that is the reason why it has not been published yet.
Hope it helps :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fluid Karma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, good to hear it is in the making! I think I'll start next weekend using the English rules, I can't wait to play the game and it should be fine! Having German rules is not that essential, more like a very welcome luxury.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.