Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eva Bihari
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a question regarding the "Grand Hall" action place

In the rules, the Note part said 2 coins needs to be payed to Money Lender in order to use this action.
Later when the 2 main actions are explained the payment of the 2 coins is repetad for the 1st (Main action/ Assistan Action - execute the action of any room which is occupied by any otehr leader) option.
Does it means a payment of additional 2 coins (i.e. all together 4), or it;s just a missleading explanation and 2 coins needs to be payed for both options?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
emperors4 games
Taiwan
flag msg tools
EmperorS4
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
enzian1 wrote:
I have a question regarding the "Grand Hall" action place

In the rules, the Note part said 2 coins needs to be payed to Money Lender in order to use this action.
Later when the 2 main actions are explained the payment of the 2 coins is repetad for the 1st (Main action/ Assistan Action - execute the action of any room which is occupied by any otehr leader) option.
Does it means a payment of additional 2 coins (i.e. all together 4), or it;s just a missleading explanation and 2 coins needs to be payed for both options?

We have a mistake on rulebook, 2 coins need to be payed for both options.

Note: When leader satnd on Grand Hall,player have to pay 2 coins to Money Lender, There are 2 actions in Grand Hall. Player can choose which to execute.
○ Pay 2 coins to the “ money lender ” and execute the action of any room which is occupied by any other leader (including your own leader).
○ Pay 2 coins to the “ money lender ” and execute recruit assistant twice, merchant dispatch once and in vestment once.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.