Poland
Rybnik
flag msg tools
Look! A pony!
badge
Smile :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, southern neighbors!

While on vacation with my family in Czech Republic this year, we came across a bundle of mismatched playing pieces, cards and other gaming paraphernalia in the house we stayed in. While most of the stuff was easy to attach names to, I found one item that appeared quite interesting an yet had no clue towards unearthing its identity.

I'd guess it requires four players, is fully symmetrical and allows the pawns to move from bases in a fashion similar to that of a chess rook... that would explain the walls somewhat. But I'm shooting blind. It's probably some silly, childish game, but I'm intrigued enough to seek help from those of greater knowledge.

I originally posted the question in the general boards, and was advised to come and ask here - so here I am.

Here's the board in question:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Libůrek Nývltů
Czech Republic
Praha 13
Česká republika
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Definately saw it (or at least have that notion) somewhere "back in the day", but don´t remember title (or maybe even never known it). But you can try www.zatrolene-hry.cz ; there are lots of czech gamers and english should not be a problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.