Subject: Special Ability Tyra rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hans Rutjens
Netherlands
Nuenen
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have some difficulties to understand the Beserk Rage special ability from the hero Tyra.

On the Hero card there is mentioned that you enter a rage when you move during a Move, Sprint or Special Action, than treat that move as a Charge.

In the rules on P9 under #4 it is written, that you can use the special ability when you take the Special Action.

If I only can activate this Berserk Rage in the special Action Spoke how can I then enter rage in the Move or Sprint Action?

Maybe somebody can explain (or did I overlook something in the rules)

Btw game is beautiful, heavy and brutal!!devil

Thanks for the info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Hans,

The whole point of Tyras special ability could have been better explained. We try to make it better with next rulebook edition (coming up soonish).
Anyhow, to enable the ability, you need to be in Special spoke of the wheel.

Once it's enabled (or activated if you will), any movement type action (including the movement after special) is counted as Charge. And if you do NOT attack on those "charge" actions, the special ability is disabled (or turned off).

I hope this clears the situation, if doesn't, let me know and I'll try again.

And thanks for the compliments. Make us all happy. We worked hard to create different kind of dungeon crawl experience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Rutjens
Netherlands
Nuenen
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi Timo,

thanks for your quick reply. It is clear now, we did played it as you explained it

Thanks and happy Cultist & Insectoids hunting!

Hans

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Great to hear!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kimmo Viitanen
Finland
flag msg tools
mb
So, you are allowed to use Speed Bash during any movement action if Berserk Rage is active?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Singbird wrote:
So, you are allowed to use Speed Bash during any movement action if Berserk Rage is active?

Yes. That is the whole point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.