Rustan Håkansson
Sweden
Norrköping
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Fast 4X eurogame Kickstarting in March
badge
First game is Tribes in March, participate in development on dev.teatimeproductions.se!
mbmbmbmbmb
Please help out with final testing, especially rules reading right now, at dev.teatimeproductions.se . All playtesting is welcome too, the more the learning can be streamlined the better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Anderson Sundén
Sweden
Uppsala
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Designer Wannabe
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm ready to read your rules! Send them over!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rustan Håkansson
Sweden
Norrköping
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
First game is Tribes in March, participate in development on dev.teatimeproductions.se!
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith B
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RustanR wrote:
Please help out with final testing, especially rules reading right now, at dev.teatimeproductions.se . All playtesting is welcome too, the more the learning can be streamlined the better.

Is playtesting/proofreading rules still going on? Would be interested in either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rustan Håkansson
Sweden
Norrköping
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We are preparing the very final bits of the rulebook to be released for the Kickstarter page today. It has been proofread and blindtested a lot, but this is an overhaul with reworked layout and more examples. I'd very very grateful for new proofreading help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith B
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RustanR wrote:
We are preparing the very final bits of the rulebook to be released for the Kickstarter page today. It has been proofread and blindtested a lot, but this is an overhaul with reworked layout and more examples. I'd very very grateful for new proofreading help!

Rustan, I applied at the website above.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
maciek barczyk
Poland
sosnowiec
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I try to join to your site (dev.teatimeproductions.se ) for testing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rustan Håkansson
Sweden
Norrköping
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome! There is no need to post here though. Some notes in the application form to show you are a human helps a ton. Bots normally enter something very very strange, making the extremely easy to filter out. A private message here is a recommendation on the site, mostly to reduce the chance of bots trying to register

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.