Subject: Pages Forever Loading rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems like every page I go to has a never-ending spinning load symbol. I took a look at the network traffic for the pages when they load and it appears that some of the ad sites that are being used are not loading or are taking a really long time to load. cdn.shopify.com seems to be the worst of the bunch. It doesn't load at all.

Anyway it is causing some browser hiccups and slow-downs as a result so if someone could look into the issue, that would be awesome. Thanks!

Edit: It appears that the BGG Store preview section on the sidebar is not displaying images and the code suggests that it is also not working because of that shopify plugin. When I clicked on the store link the store itself has also stopped loading.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It appears that this has been fixed. Thanks!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Sanatar
United States
Santa Ana
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
There is a massive DDoS attack causing havoc across the internet right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C.W.H. Bosch
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Old thread, but I am having this very issue currently. Firefox doesn't give me any problems but Chrome takes forever to load the site. I just keep getting "waiting for cdn.shopify.com. In this case I don't suspect a dDos attack as the site is working fine on Firefox. Anyone know of a solution for this? I'm using Windows 7 operating system.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.