Recommend
7 
 Thumb up
 Hide
70 Posts
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 

Nautilion» Forums » General

Subject: A final release date? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Iain
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if there is a formal release date yet?

I've been checking the weekly 'new games' list from Esdevium Games (the UK/EU distributor) but it hasn't appeared so far. Any site with it listed simply says "Oct/Nov", and no mention of it at all on Zman games (aside from an article).

Just excited laugh
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Webber
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
Pretty sure ZMan replied to someone's question on their website with a date of Dec 5th.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Bueschel
United States
Huntley
Illinois
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep! Z-Man replied to my question on thier website. I was kind of disappointed by the date.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauly Paul
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
December? Boo! I have 3 pre-orders that are all waiting to come in before they ship. I guess I won't be getting those before December it turns out.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Bueschel
United States
Huntley
Illinois
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You and me both
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
webbmonk wrote:
Pretty sure ZMan replied to someone's question on their website with a date of Dec 5th.



GGGAAAAHHHHH.

Thanks for responding all
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kwen Nami
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Is Dec 5th still the date expected? I've been so patient but I'm about done. A week seems like forever now!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It's appeared on zmans site and online shop (just not in stock) so hoping it is imminent!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana Olson
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It showed up at online retailers on Thursday, and my small, Canadian FLGS got my pre-ordered copy on Friday. I grabbed it today and I'm about to play!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Valentine
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
danaolson wrote:
It showed up at online retailers on Thursday, and my small, Canadian FLGS got my pre-ordered copy on Friday. I grabbed it today and I'm about to play!


Miniature Market was showing this as a preorder still. The above post says it's in Canada. Is it available in the U.S. yet?

Lee
1 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana Olson
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
This site appears to be in the US and has 4 in stock right now: http://www.gamenerdz.com/nautilion Free shipping, too.

Great Boardgames has it but they're Canadian and don't ship to the US.

I'm surprised it hit my FLGS before the big US sites and most of the Canadian ones, too. I just assumed that meant it was everywhere.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Kern
United States
Florence
KY
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
danaolson wrote:
I'm surprised it hit my FLGS before the big US sites and most of the Canadian ones, too. I just assumed that meant it was everywhere.


Wondering if this is a new trend for Z-Man. Pandemic: The Cure's recent expansion popped up in some weird places before the major OLGS sites, too. I haven't heard of/noticed the same thing happening with anyone else under Asmodee, but I don't buy as many games from anyone else, either.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
danaolson wrote:
This site appears to be in the US and has 4 in stock right now: http://www.gamenerdz.com/nautilion Free shipping, too.

Great Boardgames has it but they're Canadian and don't ship to the US.

I'm surprised it hit my FLGS before the big US sites and most of the Canadian ones, too. I just assumed that meant it was everywhere.


-1
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Themackern wrote:
danaolson wrote:
I'm surprised it hit my FLGS before the big US sites and most of the Canadian ones, too. I just assumed that meant it was everywhere.


Wondering if this is a new trend for Z-Man. Pandemic: The Cure's recent expansion popped up in some weird places before the major OLGS sites, too. I haven't heard of/noticed the same thing happening with anyone else under Asmodee, but I don't buy as many games from anyone else, either.

Hey, with Z-Man nothing would surprise me. Years in the business and they don't seem to have a good grasp on this whole distribution business.

It's also in stock at Funagain. Unfortunately my preorder is elsewhere so I'm still waiting, but hopefully that means they're trickling in.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It's just come in stock at Philibert (in France) so appears to have made it EU side now. Next stop UK (I hope...)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raegan Ray-gun
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
any news on this hitting the UK yet?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
shogekiha wrote:
any news on this hitting the UK yet?


Doesn't look like it. Esdevium Games (the U.K. Distributor for Asmodee group games) has a weekly newsletter of new releases and yet again, no Nautilion.

You can keep up with it here: http://www.esdeviumgames.com/new-releases/
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Sarley
United States
Huntersville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
So has anyone heard why Nautilion is still not in CSI (or for that matter MiniatureMart)? I emailed CSI a few days after the 5th and they had no info to offer. I've had an order there combined with some other stuff and a few games that are intended to be Christmas gifts. If they don't get Nautilion in stock soon I'll have to remove it just to make sure the rest of the stuff arrives in time.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chelsea
Alabama
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I was in the same boat but went ahead and cancelled nautilion on Thursday so that the order could ship today. It wasn't worth the risk. Hopefully I'll be able to find a copy of nautilion on amazon or at an FLGS after it's release.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ended up cancelling my CSI preorder so the rest of the order would ship in time for Christmas and ordered it from Funagain. Should be here by Wednesday. Funagain still have it in stock, btw.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Valentine
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I called Miniature Market to make sure stuff arrived by Christmas. I really don't know why they have not received the game yet.

Lee
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rebus Carnival
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
I am the same boat, presents wise, but have decided to let it ride since I likely won't see the recipients until the week after Christmas. Still, very disappointing.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Giusti
United Kingdom
London
Greater London
flag msg tools
mbmb
Any updates on arrival in the UK? I still haven't seen it show up on Esdevium nor boardgameprices.co.uk.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Yorga
Wales
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had my pre-order with a UK retailer bumped to the New Year, they said the shipments haven't arrived in the UK yet. Was gonna be my Christmas present but hey ho, sure it'll be worth the wait.....

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
hudarklord wrote:
I called Miniature Market to make sure stuff arrived by Christmas. I really don't know why they have not received the game yet.

Lee

They just got theirs in stock. 20+ copies left for those who didn't preorder.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.