Tanks: Panther vs Sherman» Forums » Variants

Subject: Repairing damage rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Boardgamegeneral BGG
Belgium
flag msg tools
Hi all,

Unless we are doing it wrong, you get to repair damage that you got in the same turn.

Imagine: My tank gets to fire first, then is fired upon and gets critical damage (1 card, repairable).

The shooting is now done and I get to repair the damage I got...in this case: the damage didn't have any effect at all...

Suggestion: damage that you have received THIS turn, can only be repaired on a 5+.

Or doesn't this bother anyone but me ?

Kind regards,

Tom
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mage Wars: Beastmaster's Pet
mbmbmbmbmb
The damage is only repaired on a 4+, and it's possible to get more than 1 critical damage in a turn, but you can only repair 1 of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Beck
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
In our game today my wife's Tiger tank took 3 crits in one hit, bailed out crew, track damaged and engine damaged. Her crew got back in at the end of the turn she took the damage. Next turn she managed to fix the track and the turn after she repaired the engine. The damage she got from one hit basically kept her Tiger out of the fight for three turns... luckily for me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.