Popular Tags: [View All]
Gary Masters
England
flag msg tools
#!STRING_NOT_FOUND!#
badge
Son of Jor-El
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had the game preordered at my FLGS for the last 2 months, and finally today they've told me that, having spoken to their distributor, the game should be off the boat "in the next couple of weeks."

This ties in nicely with a few other UK-based websites that I've seen listing "Mid-November" as an estimated shipping date.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Mackie
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
mb
Good to know, see Firestorm Games had some in stock, have mine pre-ordered with Wayland Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Poskitt
Wales
Cwmavon
West Glamorgan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
actionmackie wrote:
Good to know, see Firestorm Games had some in stock, have mine pre-ordered with Wayland Games

Same here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vedran Bileta
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Did you get a ETA from Wayland, by any chance. As they told me that at this moment they still do not know the date... I got a special email from them with the notice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Poskitt
Wales
Cwmavon
West Glamorgan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have had no information from Wayland, but FWIW, their website no longer has the countdown dating to 31st December 2016.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.