Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael
Canada
Niagara Region & Buffalo
Onatrio & New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been looking and can't find any word on when this will be available retail in the US and Canada. Does anyone know projected date? Will it be before Christmas? Thanks for the info!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VolleyGame wrote:
I've been looking and can't find any word on when this will be available retail in the US and Canada. Does anyone know projected date? Will it be before Christmas? Thanks for the info!

A-Games hasn't said anything about it hitting retail in the US. However, if it's going to hit retail, it will probably be soon after it hits the US shores in the next week or two. So maybe late November or early December.

Having said that, The Game Steward was a backer of the Kickstarter campaign, and we have several copies available for pre-order in the BGG Marketplace. That may not be too helpful to those living in Canada, though (international shipping being what it is).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Domi Krantz
Hungary
Nagytarcsa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, but definitely wont hit retail in the US or Canada before Christmas. A second printing is planned but it will take a bit longer than that. The only chance you have to get it is if you can find a store that backed it on KS and got some copies to sell.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Canada
Niagara Region & Buffalo
Onatrio & New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DomKrantz wrote:
Sorry, but definitely wont hit retail in the US or Canada before Christmas. A second printing is planned but it will take a bit longer than that. The only chance you have to get it is if you can find a store that backed it on KS and got some copies to sell.

Bummer. Thanks for the info!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Myers
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
http://playtmg.com/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am just hoping as US KS backer I will get my copy by Christmas.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.