Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Sanderson
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
BATTLEFIELD BANGKOK STORE OWNER
mbmbmbmbmb
Picked up a Copy at Essen, not played the original before.

1. When is the draw pile replenished, I assume the discard pile is shuffled when a card needs to be drawn and none are in the draw deck, but I can not find a definite rule on this.

2. If I use an Fast / Reflex action on a card and it is put back on top of my deck. I then play a card that allows me to draw a card. Can I use the Fast / Reflex action on that card considering I already used it once, or is it considered to be a new card and is usable again?

Otherwise all good enjoying the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Jannin
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The discard pile is never reshuffled. You either put cards on top or at the bottom of your draw pile. If your draw pile is empty, you need to heal to move card from the discard to the draw.

Once drawn a card can be played.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Gastonguay
United States
Pottstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Act Three! Everybody Dies!
mbmbmb
khunkwai wrote:

2. If I use an Fast / Reflex action on a card and it is put back on top of my deck. I then play a card that allows me to draw a card. Can I use the Fast / Reflex action on that card considering I already used it once, or is it considered to be a new card and is usable again?

Otherwise all good enjoying the game!

You've already got your answers, just wanted to highlight #2 here. This is kinda the crux of the game, finding out the combinations that let you play powerful cards more than once, stacking your deck into preferable positions and the like.

When you're able to pull your "discard after use" weapon action multiple times with + damage modifiers, you'll be awfully happy with yourself.

Of course, then you'll see the darkness track move up, but that's for another discussion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Sanderson
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
BATTLEFIELD BANGKOK STORE OWNER
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, been playing that bit totally wrong :D

And good to know on the card draw and recycle back again!

Thanks for the answers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.