Popular Tags: [View All]
Yu Han
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,

I am looking for the name of a game that goes like this:

The game is meant for 2-4 players.
A deck of 36 cards has 4 suits numbered from 1 to 9.
The deck is shuffled and each player takes 4 cards and placed them faced down in front of him/her. Each player is not allowed to look at their own faced down cards.

The rest of the cards is shuffled and forms a deck for each of the players to draw from.

During a player's turn, he/she draws a card and may do the following.

if the value of the card is 1 to 6, he/she may choose to replace the card faced down with any of his/her faced down cards.

if the value of the card is 7, he/she may choose to peek at any player's card including his/her own.

if the value of the card is 8 or 9, he/she may choose to swap any of his/her own card with any other player's faced down cards.

The aim of the game is to get the smallest sum of numbers of these faced down card at the end of the game which is triggered when the deck runs out.

Does anyone know the name of this game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Taylor
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it's Cabo.

I just played (and rather liked) it at Essen - I think it's maybe just been reprinted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.