Subject: Railroad Revolution Missing Pieces? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Deniz K.
Germany
Spiesen Elversberg
flag msg tools
Hello,

After I opened my Game I saw that 4 red Tracks and 4 black Tracks were missing :-/

Am I The only one with missing Pieces?

Is there any Option to get these wooden Pieces somewhere?

Best regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias M
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One yellow track piece missing here. I immediately wrote an email to replacements@whatsyourgame.eu and asked for replacement. You can find this address at their home page (http://www.whatsyourgame.eu/contact).

I once had an issue with WYG before. A damaged meeple. No response whatever to my mail, but three weeks later the meeple showed up in my mail box. Definitely not optimal, but I can live with that.

BTW: The replacement departments of all publishers are very busy in the period directly after Essen. Lots of new games sold means an increased rate of reported errors.

EDIT: The yellow track piece has arrived.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deniz K.
Germany
Spiesen Elversberg
flag msg tools
I already wrote an Email :-)

I just wanted to know if I am the only one with missing Pieces. But as you said: "After Essen all publishers are very busy"

Time is not the problem, I have enought time to wait.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Larkin
England
Brighton
Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am still missing the whole game soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Veronica WYG
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

sorry for the late. As you said, pretty busy after the fair

But I confirm I've received both emails and I'll send the replacement as soon as possible.

Best,
Veronica
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geert VG
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MetalPirate wrote:
One yellow track piece missing here. I immediately wrote an email to replacements@whatsyourgame.eu and asked for replacement. You can find this address at their home page (http://www.whatsyourgame.eu/contact).

I once had an issue with WYG before. A damaged meeple. No response whatever to my mail, but three weeks later the meeple showed up in my mail box. Definitely not optimal, but I can live with that.

BTW: The replacement departments of all publishers are very busy in the period directly after Essen. Lots of new games sold means an increased rate of reported errors.

Exactly the same issue here: one yellow track piece missing. Looks like I have to write a mail as well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy Sterckx
Belgium
Vilvoorde
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
garion wrote:
MetalPirate wrote:

Exactly the same issue here: one yellow track piece missing. Looks like I have to write a mail as well

I'm missing a whole lot more than just a couple of wooden pieces - in fact, only the wooden houses are in the box, all the rest of the wooden stuff is missing. Sending email to the address listed above.

Edit : just received confirmation that they'll be sending the missing pieces to me asap. Looking forward to finally be able to play the game

Edit : ... and the pieces have arrived, so all's well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dearlove
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
SoRCon 8 27 Feb - 1 Mar 2015 Basildon UK http://www.sorcon.co.uk Essex Games 27 Jul '15
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a missing piece (blue track) I dropped them a line, I got it. Felt a little nitpicking, but the counter mix is limiting and the blue is an unusual blue.

Excellent customer service. And a company producing consistently good games of a sort I like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lorenzo pettinari
Italy
Fermo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm missing every wooden token except workers. I asked for replacement to Red Glove (italian distributor). In the meanwhile I borrow some pieces from other games to have a first impression: it surprised us how amazing a board game can be with only 4 actions!

So now I can't look forward to receive missing pieces and play it properly!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geert VG
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lollixo wrote:
I'm missing every wooden token except workers. I asked for replacement to Red Glove (italian distributor). In the meanwhile I borrow some pieces from other games to have a first impression: it surprised us how amazing a board game can be with only 4 actions!

So now I can't look forward to receive missing pieces and play it properly!!

Missing yellow track arrived a few days ago!
Too bad it was missing (obviously) but I'm very pleased with their customer service.
And their games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Tofan
United Kingdom
Poynton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just emailed them as I am missing a whole punchboard ...
I didn't expect this from What's Your Game and it's very disappointing. This is my 7th game from them. They are all great games and the quality of the components was always good.
It's a shame they allow these kind of things to happen...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Tofan
United Kingdom
Poynton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting for the missing punchboard
I emailed them two days ago to find out what was going on. Still no answer.
Great customer service

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Logan
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
My words literally betray me.
mbmbmbmbmb
mariustfn wrote:
I've just emailed them as I am missing a whole punchboard ...
I didn't expect this from What's Your Game and it's very disappointing. This is my 7th game from them. They are all great games and the quality of the components was always good.
It's a shame they allow these kind of things to happen...

accidents happen. The cost goes up considerably to guarantee the everything is fine.

And in terms game errors, missing something isn't nearly as bad as components that aren't consistent with each in color or size, especially when these things need to be shuffled or randomnized.

I have had more issues this year with missing components and expansions not compatible with base games than I have had in any previous year.

I'd love the quality control to go up, but I understand the additional cost that it comes at.

I'd say in general not enough care is being spent making sure colors and sizes match, but enough care is being taken with including the correct components.

Also, many companies don't have a big enough staff to respond to concerns in a timely manner. In some cases, I feel companies are hoping that after the initial complaint that you will forget to follow up and they can avoid the issue.

But having extra staff comes at a cost as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Veronica WYG
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
mariustfn wrote:
Still waiting for the missing punchboard ????
I emailed them two days ago to find out what was going on. Still no answer.
Great customer service ????

Sorry, but I must have missed your email.

I'll check the status and will come back to you as soon as possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Fitz
Germany
Wiesbaden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my copy yesterday. Everything in, everthing fine, good Quality. Thanks a lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Tofan
United Kingdom
Poynton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Openair wrote:
Got my copy yesterday. Everything in, everthing fine, good Quality. Thanks a lot.

Lucky you I still have no news about my missing punchboard

LE: I got it today. Thank you, Veronica!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.