Subject: Building in regions with Trog tokens and counting crystals rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Curious Fu
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
mb
The humans place a control token in an adjacent unoccupied region when the airfield is activated. Can they then build another airfield and continue to expand if they have enough build points and adjacent unoccupied regions? Or continue to build anything they want there for that matter?

Also, crystals in regions with Trog tokens are still counted when someone activates scoring, correct?

I just played two games: humans vs machines and then humans vs pilgrims. I didn't build in regions with Trog tokens but I did count crystals when scoring was activated. I tripled the machine score in four turns and doubled the pilgrim score in five. My friend had a bad time...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
curiousfu wrote:
The humans place a control token in an adjacent unoccupied region when the airfield is activated. Can they then build another airfield and continue to expand if they have enough build points and adjacent unoccupied regions? Or continue to build anything they want there for that matter?

No, you cannot do that. You can only build in a region you controlled at the beginning of the action.

curiousfu wrote:
Also, crystals in regions with Trog tokens are still counted when someone activates scoring, correct?

Only if someone controls the region.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curious Fu
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
mb

Thanks again for your support with help on clarifications and rules
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.