Popular Tags: [View All]
F H
United Kingdom
UK
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got a design for board game based on a novel by Scott Sigler. I've got the board art but now need help from someone with arty skills I dont have.

The game contains 13 cards. Each is to have an image taken from the novel. Specifically portraits of characters, and this is where I lack the skills.

The plan is for this game to be hosted on a web site, and therefore given away for free, so there is no money to be made.

Credit will be given, of course.

The author is interested in seeing the finished thing.

Any volunteers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Contact me to play a RPG forum game!!
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are willing to put in a few more details, I have a forum with a ton of artists (I run one of the largest artist alleys in the nation for a convention)

http://starcrossd.net/akon/index.php

To join is free, and I don't ask any details, the entire concept is to support convention artists...I would post in the section "Business of Art"

I have over 400 artists attending A-kon June 1-3rd so if you need some help, let me know the type of artwork...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Doran
United States
Simi Valley
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shoot me out an email and I'll see if I can squeeze it in to my schedule.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.