Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Murphy
Canada
Guelph
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm playing solo with one investigator. The Elder God is Cthugha. "On first combat, spawn (IC)-1 Fire Vampires." Do I spawn 1 - 1 = 0 vampires? Or, do I spawn 1 - 1 = 0 (min 1) = 1 vampire? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Ellis
msg tools
publisher
On page 9 of the Instruction Journal:

INVESTIGATOR COUNT
On some of the cards you will see this symbol IC. This symbol should be substituted with the number of Investigators that are playing the current game. This number would include any deceased or insane Investigators. This number always has a minimum of one

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Faelyn
United States
Mid-Atlantic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gregthegamer2 wrote:
I'm playing solo with one investigator. The Elder God is Cthugha. "On first combat, spawn (IC)-1 Fire Vampires." Do I spawn 1 - 1 = 0 vampires? Or, do I spawn 1 - 1 = 0 (min 1) = 1 vampire? Thanks.

Yeah I had the same question on some cards where it's IC-2... well if I'm on solo doesn't that make it -1 net? So I gain? Or don't lose? I just go with the it's going to cost me at least 1.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.