$60.00
John Kranz
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
As requested, we've added a mounted map set option for THE RUSSIAN CAMPAIGN (two maps). Here is the link to preorder. Thanks very much!

https://www.gmtgames.com/p-611-the-russian-campaign-mounted-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Friend
United States
Sierra Vista
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's beautiful!! Ordered two.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O. C.
Spain
flag msg tools
blablabla
badge
lololo
mbmbmbmbmb
consimworld wrote:
As requested, we've added a mounted map set option for THE RUSSIAN CAMPAIGN (two maps). Here is the link to preorder. Thanks very much!

https://www.gmtgames.com/p-611-the-russian-campaign-mounted-...

Will it fit inside the game box?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James D. Williams
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh,gawd! Look at it! Key "Control' and "+" to expand for details.
"The more things stay the same, the more they change."
It sho' 'nuff is mightee purty!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kranz
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I have to find out what the space requirement is for two mounted maps to be folded and fit inside the box. We are going with the bigger GMT box for sure that you are all accustomed to, but I don't have the size specifications yet to know for sure if the maps can fit in the bigger box. I'll ask Tony @ GMT Games to see if he may know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bukata
United States
Amherst
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Pi-Shu
mbmbmbmbmb
Thicker box is also nice for keeping the counter trays in there for those of that use them - so hoping for that three incher plus whistle

Thank you.

-Dave
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O. C.
Spain
flag msg tools
blablabla
badge
lololo
mbmbmbmbmb
consimworld wrote:
I have to find out what the space requirement is for two mounted maps to be folded and fit inside the box. We are going with the bigger GMT box for sure that you are all accustomed to, but I don't have the size specifications yet to know for sure if the maps can fit in the bigger box. I'll ask Tony @ GMT Games to see if he may know.

Any news about this? Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.