Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter K. Hubig
Germany
bei Aschaffenburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
a
Due to some strange reasons I do have a few CE items to offer for those who might be interested:

- one mint english board/map
- one mint english rulebook
- two mint english player aids
- mint and thus still sealed complete set of english cards (2packs)
- mint and thus still sealed complete set of english cards 2nd edition upgrade kit (2 packs)

- set of 6 figure/components trays (only one missing is the one for the board)

- mint german board/map (only western map),

and last but not least:

- one WotR CE box with slight damage (comes in original packaging).

For those who are interested, please send geekmail; in case you need photos, please provide private mail adress.
A
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter K. Hubig
Germany
bei Aschaffenburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

first, thanks to everybody for your interest. All items are still available.

I have not been prepared for so many people (nearly two dozens) interested in the CE items. So I’m now busy with finding shipping prices to various worldwide locations and preparing the photos.
Hope to answer every inquiry within the next 24 hours and give you a shipping quote.

To make it a little bit easier for me to sort things out, is it too much asked to make an offer for the items you asked for? Please let me know your price without shipping cost, if that is possible.

I will not negotiate but decide on best offer I get; hope that sounds fair enough.

Everybody will definitely get a personal reply latest on coming monday!

Best regards,
Peter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.