Subject: Dante ability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jens Brocksieper
Germany
L√ľneburg
flag msg tools
Hi there,

first of all many thanks for the great game. I like the setting and the top notch components.
And its hard to win.

One question please.
Dante, can he send or take from another character...no matter where both are. So is it required and mandatory that they are at the same location?
Then it would just be a free transfer action.

But if it would be independent of the location, then it would be some great ability.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Gousis
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dante's ability can be done from any location to any location, including the compound. This is in addition to his free Transfer. So yea, it is powerful .

Thanks for the kind words and I am glad you are enjoying the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerod
United States
Mount Vernon
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume thematically it is due to his dog that he has this ability? "Hey Sparky take this back to the compound. Good boy!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Gousis
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You assume correct
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve M
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lumpfuggit wrote:
I assume thematically it is due to his dog that he has this ability? "Hey Sparky take this back to the compound. Good boy!"

Awesome! I've played 95% of my games solo with multiple characters - and I always end up pseudo-roleplaying the characters and thematic actions. More embarrassingly, I often say them out loud! Luckily the family are often in another room or asleep!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Gousis
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike did an amazing job of telling all the characters back stories on the last few pages of the rules, and Venessa added some cool are to each charaxter card to hint at their backstory. Not hard to get a little sucked into the characters.

manserfamily wrote:
Lumpfuggit wrote:

Awesome! I've played 95% of my games solo with multiple characters - and I always end up pseudo-roleplaying the characters and thematic actions. More embarrassingly, I often say them out loud! Luckily the family are often in another room or asleep!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.