Subject: Artipia - This is your DOMAIN, address it rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
I would not point at you regarding shipping or minis. Ok, it was drawlab, even they have accepted their fault. Hence I wont get into that.

I expect a straight answer on this. No some comeback, as my email is no more than straight questions.

1. CARDS
This backer has posted this MULTIPLE times in KS, with no answer..
Leo Borg wrote:
@Artipia Games: From update #33:
"New Material
We are also happy to announce that as part of our gratitude for your support and understanding, the designers have made a series of 8 Very Hard setups that will be given to all backers as an additional "thank you" and will "make your worst gaming nightmares come to life"! Even though this material will be available online in the future, the backers of this campaign are the only ones that will receive it in a physical form."
And so I was expecting to pick these up also with the replacement miniatures at Essen. But I got the answer that they were only for the people who had waited for the shipped versions.
My question is why didn't we who picked up at Essen also get these cards? And how will be able to get them now?

2. Campaign mode: on Late August, I ask about the campaign mode. On sept 13, I ask again. Finally received a answer "we are working on it" .. then with a email to you, I received a "spiel delayed things, but more to come soon"

If you are working on it (the game was delay on shipping and mini, but the campaign mode was suppose to be ready for july, 2016; if Drawlab is the one to blame on delay. why is this late?

what game mechanic are you guys working / planning? done with theories and doing playtesting? how far into it are u? ETA? ..

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
Argentina
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
Reseñas de Juegos Argentinos
badge
Need a cool Graphic Design for a game you are Creating ? Maybe a banner for a kickstarter ? Ask for a quote... questions are for FREE :D
mbmbmbmbmb
Campaign mode ?! That sounds great!! Do you know if it´s going to be sold separately or as a pdf to download ? I can only confirm in the game received 2 weeks ago the very hard setups were included.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
willdesigns wrote:
Campaign mode ?! That sounds great!! Do you know if it´s going to be sold separately or as a pdf to download ? I can only confirm in the game received 2 weeks ago the very hard setups were included.

to my understanding is suppose to be available as PDFs.. that is if it is ever release considering Artipia is not talking about it and has no one to blame for either...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.