GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,742 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Community » BoardGameGeek Community

Subject: BGG Mobile App rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben James
United States
Chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had the BGG Mobile App on my iPhone for years. I noticed there were some problems (errors) when I attempted to "Manage Collection" so I uninstalled with the plan to download again.

But now I can't find the BGG app in the IOS AppStore. Was it removed? Is there a suitable replacement for viewing forums, reviews, images and searching for games and recording plays?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave, or "Phineas" or "Tolstoy" or,
United States
Mount Holly (Gastonia / Charlotte)
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bwjames wrote:
I've had the BGG Mobile App on my iPhone for years. I noticed there were some problems (errors) when I attempted to "Manage Collection" so I uninstalled with the plan to download again.

But now I can't find the BGG app in the IOS AppStore. Was it removed? Is there a suitable replacement for viewing forums, reviews, images and searching for games and recording plays?
The only thing I know for sure, is that there is no "official" BGG app. Whatever you found was a third-party app that has no official connection to BGG at all. (I hope I am right about that.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Spencer
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have an android phone and that's definitely the case that there is no official app, on here at least. Not 100% about iphone, but I think it's the same

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben James
United States
Chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been using Board Game Bible and enjoy it. Although unfortunately it doesn't allow me to see wishlist priority or to rate games. But other than that, I've found it to be a strong app.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Baptist
United States
Highland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WHY is there not an official BGG app? This is very frustrating to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.