$35.00
Thomas Michel
Germany
Stuttgart
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
mbmb
Era 2 Horses, Era 3 Horses and Fortress are violet cards yielding strength for violet cards in your display.

Era 3 Memmon of Rhodes is an orange card yielding strength for orange cards in your display.

Do these cards, in calculating their strength, count also themselves as a card of the correct color?

E.g. if you play Memmon of Rhodes as your first orange card, does it yield no strength or does it yield 2 strength since it's an orange card itself?

Note: in the meantime I spoke with Bernd, the designer, who told me that these cards also count for themselves. Since this question might occur we agreed that I post it here.

So if you play Memmon of Rhodes as your first orange card, it yields 2 strength.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Eisenstein
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Thomas,

All orange and purple cards also count for itself, so if you only play one purple card "Fortress" this is immediately the first purple card that gives you strength.

Greetings
Bernd

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.