Popular Tags: [View All]
David Stoffey
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
To the Mountain!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a coupon code at GMT and I've been dying to get Next War: Korea. The only problem is it only comes in zip-lock right now, and I'm too much a completionist to not have the box for Korea. It would look too out of place next to the other titles in the series.

So my question is, before I buy the zip-lock copy, would anyone have an extra box lying around they'd be willing to sell to me for a couple bucks?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Botta
United States
El Paso
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eh, it tells me that qty selected (for placing into cart) exceeds qty available when I tried to order and to call them for more info. I'm 11 time zones removed, so calling isn't much of an option.

Naturally, your mileage may vary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Zurunkel
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered the Ziploc copy, and it came in a very sturdy box that I used for it. Box was plain white, otherwise fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Stoffey
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
To the Mountain!
mbmbmbmbmb
Westie wrote:
I ordered the Ziploc copy, and it came in a very sturdy box that I used for it. Box was plain white, otherwise fine.

I'm so OCD I'm specifically looking for the actual Korea box with the graphic art.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Maguire
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stoffey wrote:
Westie wrote:

I'm so OCD I'm specifically looking for the actual Korea box with the graphic art.

I'm the same way. If you don't have luck finding a box you could probably make one with some fiddling around. This game is worth owning so don't let the lack of box hold you back on that purchase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.