Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Kreus» Forums » Rules

Subject: Gain an energy token even when a card is discarded through an Aggression card? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tina T
Germany
Koblenz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can discard the card you selected to gain an energy token. On the other hand, one of the Aggression cards has you discard any played Element cards.

Does that mean I also receive an energy token for it in that case? Or does gaining a token only apply when discarding "voluntarily"? I could always choose to discard my card instead of actually "playing" it (which would result in a forced discard), no?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lutz Pietschker
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You gain Energy only through a voluntary discard. By the rules, the discard to gain Energy must be in the DIVINATION phase (Vorhersage), i. e. instead of bringing the card into play, while the forced discard is part of the CREATION phase (Schöpfung).
Note that the discard is in addition to playing a card face-down! Doing so will leave you (each time) with one card less on your hand, meaning that you will have to skip one or more turns at the end of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.