(Attacker) Once per turn, if you score X hits, you may attack the same target again using X dice. The target cannot roll dice in the 2nd battle.
If Fukushima suffers enough wounds to be fatally wounded, does he still get a chance to use his ability? Or will the "second battle" not have a chance to happen?
When moving this legion, it may move 2 land areas, or 1 land area and then declare a land battle.
Does Li Ru-Song initiate an attack before all other attacks happen, or does this just allow him to participate in battles with others later in the turn and receive support dice?
- Last edited Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:02 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:59 pm
New York City
Its too bad you didn't get any answers after all this time. If I had to make my own calls, I'd say:
1. Fukushima: The second battle does not happen.
2. Li: Treat it as a regular turn among others.
With a lack of further information, the simpler answer is usually the best.
- Last edited Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:23 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:22 pm