Star Wars: Imperial Assault» Forums » Rules

Subject: Luke Skywalker rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wouter Dhondt
Belgium
Anzegem
flag msg tools
My armor is contempt. My shield is disgust. My sword is hatred. In the Emperor's name, let none survive.
badge
Song of my soul, my voice is dead; Die thou, unsung, as tears unshed. Shall dry and die in Lost Carcosa.
mbmbmbmbmb
It's in the article (emphasis mine)

Quote:
More importantly, Luke Skywalker also bears the Heroic ability, which allows to him to perform an attack without spending an action, once per activation. The versatility of this ability is truly remarkable. Although you’re restricted to only spending one of your actions to attack each round, Heroic does not cost an action, bypassing this restriction and inviting you to make two attacks per round, if you choose.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teth Adam
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Skimmed the article, missed that. Deleting here doesn't remove the thread.

Ooops.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
(Just a reminder) The limit for non-heroes is only on actions containing attacks during their activation. Any number of attacks can be performed from abilities that are not actions (like Sustained Fire and Heroic).

Yeah, you can't delete threads by deleting posts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Owen Sieber
United States
McMinnville
Oregon
flag msg tools
I'm looking forward to having some real talk with some real folks!
badge
Hi, I'm Matt, A radar technician.
mbmbmbmbmb
a1bert wrote:
(Just a reminder) The limit for non-heroes is only on actions containing attacks during their activation. Any number of attacks can be performed from abilities that are not actions (like Sustained Fire and Heroic).

So if I read this correctly then, Luke can perform 1 move action... 1 attack action... and a bonus attack if he so chooses?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reepicheep Catsbane
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
model359 wrote:
a1bert wrote:

So if I read this correctly then, Luke can perform 1 move action... 1 attack action... and a bonus attack if he so chooses?

Yup. Better than brutality.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
model359 wrote:

And he can perform all other combinations of actions, but only one action can contain attacks.

2x Move and perform an attack from Heroic is also a very probable thing Jedi Luke would do in a mission.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.